Enchanted Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Birth of Enchanted Garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roseadrine

The Birth of Enchanted Garden Empty
PostSubject: The Birth of Enchanted Garden   The Birth of Enchanted Garden EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Enchanted Garden is simply a collaborative effort of all members involved. We are all friends brought together by a game we all love. Everyone's input is highly valued and appreciated. We are not "slaves to the grind" All are encouraged to play FS as he or her see fit. Everyone contributes, everyone helps one another and Enchanted is truly a wonderful home for all.
The birth of this guild was a turning point in my life. A wake up call as one would say on how a guild should work together and enjoy its members. Not to be about who contributes the most xp or makes the most donations. The demands of larger guilds do not exist here. We are a true team and I am happy and proud to say every member is a friend.
Back to top Go down
mathcam

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Enchanted Garden   The Birth of Enchanted Garden EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Quote :
Not to be about who contributes the most xp

Though clearly whoever contributes the most xp is the awesomest.
Back to top Go down
Roseadrine

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Enchanted Garden   The Birth of Enchanted Garden EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 pm

mathcam wrote:
Quote :
Not to be about who contributes the most xp

Though clearly whoever contributes the most xp is the awesomest.

Oh math Razz
Back to top Go down
cavedude60

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Enchanted Garden   The Birth of Enchanted Garden EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:07 am

well math you are the awesomest whether or not u contribute the most. I look uo to my friend and am proud to call you friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Enchanted Garden   The Birth of Enchanted Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of Enchanted Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enchanted Garden :: About Guild-
Jump to: